Stop Feeling Fat! FREE Teleseminar
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
- You’re about to head out of the house, but no matter what you try on, nothing looks right, and you feel like you’re so fat, you shouldn’t be seen in public.
- You wake up feeling bloated, unattractive and unmotivated to do anything, so why even bother eating well or going anywhere? It’s all shot to hell anyway…
- You ate too much and you’re feeling the fullness in your stomach & feeling disappointed in yourself for not being able to stop when you’re full.
- You wake up feeling good about your body but later on that day you catch a glimpse of yourself in a store mirror & suddenly you feel fat again.
- You go home to visit family for the holiday. You’re feeling surprisingly good about yourself until someone tells you that you’ve “filled out a little”. This sends you into a tailspin and you start feeling fat again.
- You have certain body parts that you refuse to ever show because you believe they are “fatter” than most people’s body parts and therefore should not to be seen in the light of day (for me, it was my arms).
If you’ve experienced any of the above at any point in your lifetime, then believe me, I can relate. In fact, I felt fat just 2 days ago!
Feeling fat is a rite of passage for most women. In fact, studies show that over 55% of normal weight women feel fat, despite being of completely normal weight!
But it gets even scarier–recent studies have shown that FEELING fat is actually MORE detrimental to your health than actually being overweight. In fact, feeling fat actually creates a chemical response in your body that tells it to store fat and slow down your metabolism. Yup, it’s true.
So, why do so many of us, whether overweight or not, still continue to feel fat, regardless of what size our body is? Sure, we can blame it on the thin-obsessed media (that certainly plays a part), or we can blame it on our diet-obsessed mothers, but finding someone to blame isn’t really going to help us stop feeling fat now, is it?
So what CAN we do when that dreaded “I’m so fat” feeling threatens to take over and ruin our day? Well, we know what DOESN’T work, right?
- telling yourself to “get over it”
- looking in the mirror and kissing your reflection (that never worked for me)
- having your partner or friend tell you “you’re not fat, you’re beautiful” (you know by now that no amount of compliments is going to make that feeling go away or stop it from re-ocurring)
So what DOES work?
First, recognizing that feeling fat is actually a gift (yes, I said it, it’s a gift) that allows us to get in touch with something deeper brewing inside of us. Second, a proven system to begin to re-wire the belief that we are “fat”.
This is the same system I now use all the time to get over my “feeling fat” moments. Not only does it help me stop feeling fat and bad about myself, but it also has reduced the frequency with which I feel that way.
I used to be one of those girls that asked everyone around her if she “looked fat” because I constantly felt fat. One day I realized that if I wanted to stop feeling miserable about my body, I had to go deeper and address the feeling of why I felt fat. What I discovered became my signature method of transforming the “I feel fat” moments into powerful moments of insight. It’s the same system that my private clients use to roaring success and now I want to teach it to you.
On March 17 at 8pm EST, I’ll be teaching a FREE teleclass about what to do when you feel fat. You’ll learn:
- How to go beneath the feeling of fat in that moment and find out what is actually going on inside of you on a deeper level.
- Turn the “I feel fat” moment into an opportunity for magical insight.
- You’ll also learn my signature method to begin re-wiring your brain to stop the feeling of fat dead in its tracks and LOVE your body to its natural weight
This information is usually only reserved for my private 1:1 clients, but for one night onlyI’m opening the doors to everyone to access this powerful information. Because, hey, I’m passionate about this stuff and I want ALL women to LOVE their bodies, regardless of size.
If I had you at hello, then you’ll want to go ahead and register immediately. This is going to be an intimate, interactive, powerful and transformative evening so I’m purposely keeping the class size small. There is a very high chance that if you wait to sign up the class will be sold out.
And if you can’t attend live, register anyway to get the recording.
(Though, I highly recommend you attend live because it’s much, much more powerful that way and you get first dibs on gifts I give away at the end of the call)
Can’t wait to “see” you on the call!
Learn more about Lisa–Click here to check out her full profile on our Professional Directory!